Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yep you are seeing correct....I got Muck Boots


These boots are made for walking....we (well some of us old enough) remember the song by Nancy Sinatra and that's just what these boots will do...a lot of walking in the garden through the muck!! While shopping for the new mower this past weekend my eye spotted these really cool, some purple, some red, some all different color's of Muck boots. Some folks call them barn boots, my grandpa had a pair he wore while working, he was a dairy farmer and he always took them off and left them in the "mud" room by the kitchen before he came in the house. I just kept talking and thinking about these boots. I knew, hey you guys are already having to blow the budget on a new mower there is no room for something that's not really needed...and besides what difference does it really make? Well after realizing that the great deal dear hubby got for the mower (without the shiny red cart) wasn't really a deal after all because they didn't give him his discount, he called the store and the manager stated oh yes we will honor it so off he goes to collect. On the way to the store he calls me and says I know you really want those boots what color would you like....excitement fills my soul!!! Can you really believe it I'm going get my Muck boots!!! Keep in mind this a woman who loved her cute little heels to match her outfit for work 8 months ago! Surprise me, I say I'm not hard to please these day's!! So he get's home and I say goody goody what color did I get?? His response... navy blue....what no purple or red with strips, no ladybugs??? What I got was a much better quality pair of boots that were made in the USA!!! Thrilled, that I was, that my dear husband overlooked all the colors and hoop la la for a product that was made here in our dear Country where we have the freedom to worship as we please and not be afraid to voice our beliefs and follow the way God leads us. Oh yes I wore my new Muck boots this morning while working the garden after a wonderful rain from heaven yesterday and I absolutely loved them!!! Could a Farmgirl ask for anything more? Blessings from heaven and good pair of Muck boots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment