Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I've Learned to Appreciate

I've spent so many years raising my children the best I could and trying my best to make a career where I could retire at, I've come to realize I've lost the importance of what's really important. After 22 years at a job I truly loved, due to economic times my new company decided to close my branch office and out of the blue I was faced with the question of what to do now. I have come to the conclusion that there are some very important issues that are now more important to me than ever before and I would like to share them with you here. This is mainly a journal for myself and my husband, children and grandchild (and any future I may be blessed with). I type faster than I write so I thought I would go this route. Sit back and enjoy my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment