Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have you seen my Momma????



While out on the deck I was looking face to face with "Baby Frog" who was obviously looking for Momma. Poor Baby was searching far and wide, and considering I was the only "real" person out in the garden at the time, I figured she thought hey, that big person should know where my Momma is!! I looked at Baby eye to eye and responded, "Baby, I'm not sure where your Momma is, but what I know for sure, she is very big and lives there in that little pond that I put in for all to enjoy, but she is very shy and jumps in the pond every time I come around, and doesn't like camera's"!! "Perhaps you should consult with the garden animals" was my response in hope Baby would find her Momma!! So off she goes in search of her Momma asking all the "garden people" she could find!!



Hey you look like me, are you my brother or perhaps my sister? Have you seen Momma?

Nope not today but ask that fellow....



Who me? No not I, I'm waiting on that big person to fix my swing so I can go as high as the sky!!!!



Who me? Are you kidding??? I'm an artificial bird stuck in this cage, for the little person who comes around and sticks her finger in my cage and everyone shouts "watch out" he'll bite you, then laugh's and laugh's, no not me!!!



Then Baby goes up to little Italian Bunny and asks "have you seen my Momma"? Oh yeah, "she was here-a, not-a, long-ago-a, but jumped-a back-a in the pond-a", hope you find-a her-a soon-a"

By this time Baby Frog was getting quite frustrated that she couldn't find her Momma then......alas....there she was....or thought...



No, Baby, I'm not your Momma, I've been sitting here for at least 20 some years in the same spot, waiting for that big person to groom me and bring me back to my prime!!! I'm sure a little grooming would do the trick!!!

While Baby was looking for her Momma she found lots of thing's that this big person needs to get done in the garden, whew makes me tired to think about it all, but one thing for sure, for most of us we know where our Momma is!!! It may be at the home where we were born and raised, or perhaps a place where she has retired that is home for her and us, or perhaps a heavenly home!! But one thing we never, ever have to question is where our "Father" is!!!! I'm referring to our Heavenly Father, who is always there, waiting and wanting us to reach out, to talk, cry, and answer our every prayer!!!!

Take time today, not only to reach out and talk with our Momma's, but to give thanks, and just "talk" with our Father, be still with our thought's and listen...he will hear and answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment